- Total Points
- 36-month survival probability
- 60-month survival probability
Please point your cursor at the K-M curve to get survival probability and its 95% CI for any specific time point.
Three steps to use ARTEMIS:
- Input the corresponding values for demographic and clinical biomarkers (Age, Pathologic T, Lymph node status, Pathologic M, ER);
- Click "Edit score" to input the corresponding values for epigenetic biomarkers;
- Wait a few seconds, then see the predictions in the interactive KM plot.
- TCGA cohort: https://xenabrowser.net/
- GEO cohorts: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/
If you use ARTEMIS in your work, please cite:
Record real-time visits to ARTEMIS.
Nanjing Medical University